Te Whanake 2: Te Pihinga Pukapuka Tātaki
A lower-intermediate level study guide for adults and teenagers.
As well as a variety of exercises to help learn vocabulary and for reading and writing practice in the language covered in each chapter of the textbook, this study guide also includes:
- further advice on how to learn new vocabulary
- further explanations and practice in the a and o categories and some negatives
- explanations about the use of reduplication in Māori
- explanations about what you need to know to be able to use a word correctly
Reading comprehension exercises include passages about gannets, Haane Manahi, Hirini Melbourne and customs related to the tangihanga.
- Resource type: Study guide/workbook
- Format: paperback
- Edition: 1st
- Pages: 104
- Edition publication date: 2003
- Publisher: 0-582-54570-6
- ISBN: 0-582-54570-6
Textbook & Resources combined
Te Whanake Tablet App
The Te Whanake app is a rich collection of resources for Māori language learners and teachers. It combines the textbooks and resources into one structured digital programme.
Te Kākano available now
Download for iOS or Android – only $19.99
Stay up to date
Sign up to receive occasional emails when we publish new books, activities, or resources.