As well as a variety of exercises to help learn vocabulary and for reading and writing practice in the language covered in each chapter of the textbook, this study guide also includes:
- further advice on how to learn new vocabulary
- further explanations and practice in the a and o categories and some negatives
- explanations about the use of reduplication in Māori
- explanations about what you need to know to be able to use a word correctly
Reading comprehension exercises include passages about gannets, Haane Manahi, Hirini Melbourne and customs related to the tangihanga.
Out of stock
Enter your email below to be notified when this becomes available.
- Resource type: Study guide/workbook
- Format: paperback
- Edition: 1st
- Pages: 104
- Edition publication date: 2003
- Publisher: 0-582-54570-6
- ISBN: 0-582-54570-6
Textbook & Resources combined
Te Whanake Tablet App
The Te Whanake app is a rich collection of resources for Māori language learners and teachers. It combines the textbooks and resources into one structured digital programme.
Te Kākano available now
Download for iOS or Android – only $19.99
Stay up to date
Sign up to receive occasional emails when we
publish new books, editions, or resources.